I am really sorry for sending the attachment. I didnt' know it was frowned
upon. Previously I send some smaller attachments such as screenshots etc. which
make it easier to describe a particular problem, or assist in the resolution of
one. So please don't stop attachments on the server side. What I do suggest
however is to limit the size of attachments to maybe 200K. Even on very slow
connections this should not be too much of an issue.

Thanks to all in this group and community.

Have fun
Alex