No charge Paul and it took as while to recharge, but all seems Ok now with it. However it's possible it was in sleep mode when it was nicked! It will be interesting to see if it holds its charge. I'll have a look tomorrow.

One of my more astute year 7s looked at it and then at my MacBook Pro 13" and said it looked 'old fashioned'!

Reg