Hi again Christian,

I just read your email again. Please check you have this setting in your Mail
Preferences.

Go to the Menu Bar -  Mail > Preferences > Accounts > Mailbox Behaviors, and
under "Trash" make sure "Move deleted messages to the Trash Mailbox" is
selected.

17" MacBook Pro  Intel Core i7
2.66GHz / 4GB / 1067 MHz DDR3 / 500GB Serial ATA Drive @ 7200rpm

OS X 10.6.3 Snow Leopard