Hi Reg,

No, I¹m still surviving down in Albany ­ counting the whales playing
alongside Middleton Beach :o)

Unfortunately, I never met Ken and, as far as I know, he was not related ­
though from my checks of the 1901 census, back in Liverpool, my
great-grandfather had had at least 11 kids over the period 1869 (my
grandfather, the eldest) to 1890 ­ so I guess it is possible there could be
an Australian branch of the family (I was hoping for the bunch in the Swan
Valley that make the odd bottle of wine!)

Thanks for the thought though.

Cheers

Neil
--