From: wamug-ow...@wamug.org.au [mailto:wamug-ow...@wamug.org.au] On
Behalf Of R Somers
Sent: Sunday, 15 August 2010 6:39 PM
To: wamug@wamug.org.au
Subject: ITUNES

How do i set up my apples / and a pc/ so I can put all my .mp3 files
on the external 1tb drive and have the full list of tunes on each
computer -- so I can make up playlists -- but keep all the files on
the external?

I have started by copying my Itunes music folder from one of the macs
onto the HD (buffalo 1tb external) and it has saved them in a format
playable by both pc and mac --- but how do I get the list of songs
onto the other computers?

thanks,

ross somers

*****************************
NOTICE - This message from Hatch is intended only for the use of the individual
or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information which is
privileged, confidential or proprietary.
Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as
information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, arrive late or contain
viruses. By communicating with us via e-mail, you accept such risks.  When
addressed to our clients, any information, drawings, opinions or advice
(collectively, "information") contained in this e-mail is subject to the terms
and conditions expressed in the governing agreements.  Where no such agreement
exists, the recipient shall neither rely upon nor disclose to others, such
information without our written consent.  Unless otherwise agreed, we do not
assume any liability with respect to the accuracy or completeness of the
information set out in this e-mail.  If you have received this message in
error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail and destroy and delete the
message from your computer.