On 18/08/2010, at 12:05 PM, Nichole Shervington wrote:

> Hi There,
> I would really appreciate some help with this one.
> I have searched Apple support groups to try an solve this, but I have had no
> luck.
>
> What I am trying to do is export a slideshow of 250 photos as a quicktime
> movie.
> It gets partly done then I get the error message OS status error 9459 the
> operation couldn’t be completed.
>
> I have turned off the energy sleep and screen saver preferences.
> I have also rebuild the iPhoto library by backup and launch iPhoto with the
> Command+Option keys.
>
> Any other thoughts/ideas?
>
> Thanks you
>
> Kind regards
>
> Nichole

Hi Nicole,

When you rebuilt the library did you rebuild the database also?

Backup and launch iPhoto with the Command+Option keys depressed to rebuild the
library. Select the last three options

17" MacBook Pro  Intel Core i7
2.66GHz / 4GB / 1067 MHz DDR3 / 500GB Serial ATA Drive @ 7200rpm

OS X 10.6.3 Snow Leopard