I now have an Eye TV Hybrid device set up on a Mac mini, works OK.  Is there a
way to get the Mac mini and the Eye TV to display on the CRT television?

The TV has only RCA, S-Video and YUV ports.  We were using a set top box with
it, and the set top box has an HDMI port.  I have tried connecting the Mac mini
to the set top box with an HDMI cable, but the output is either very poor or no
signal.

I suspect there are several issues with this setup; perhaps the antenna needs
boosting and/or splitting.  There may be preferences which are not set
correctly.

I have looked over the Elgato website and forums, but found no info I could use.

Advice desperately needed!

Pat