To clarify Telstra's advice: In answer to the question "Will BigPond Wireless
Broadband install on Mac OS 10.6 Snow Leopard?"

Telstra states:
"At this stage the 3.6 USB Modem (Maxon BP3-EXT) and 3.6 USB Mobile Card (Maxon
BP3-USB) are not upgradable to Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard."

My experience is that the Maxon BP3-EXT works with Snow Leopard. However, there
is considerable room for improvement in stability and speed. I'm obtaining a
NetComm 3G21WB in the hope of getting that improvement.

Vlad