Peter,

Not sure if this will work in Numbers, but when faced with this problem in
Excel, I would place a period "." in the bottom right cell of the grid I was
trying to print. Then the app would agree to print the entire grid. Otherwise
it would just see a blank page and not print anything.

Others may have clever ways of inserting a hidden "." to achieve the same
outcome without the dot in the field.

Tim