Hi Eugene & Adrian,

I did accidentally did presume Adrian meant for iPad … I have to stop skimming
emails & start reading them thoroughly ;-)

Check Out Pages On An iPhone 4!
<http://appadvice.com/appnn/2010/08/check-pages-iphone-4-good/>

Pages From iWork Suite Of Apps Hacked To Work On iPhone:
<http://www.iphonehacks.com/2010/06/pages-iwork-suite-of-apps-hacked-to-work-on-iphone.html>