Hi Lloyd

If it's who I think it is, that's happened before with her email accounts.
(which I'd worked on before to fix) :o)
As Ronni has mentioned it's when the Mailbox is being accessed too quickly,
or two things (accounts or devices) trying to access it at the same time.
It then gets locked from the Server end. Need to wait for it to "unlock" or
ensure two email accounts aren't accessing the same mailbox.

Kind Regards
Daniel

Sent from my iPhone

---