Good morning all,

Indulge me in another chapter in the ongoing debate about sleeping computers,
if you will.

My home iMac is turned on in the morning and shut down at the end of the day.
In between, I set it to sleep manually when I'm away for more than a few
minutes.

What practice do you follow? I know the user guide says to shut down when the
computer is not in use for more than a few days, but I've always thought giving
it a break overnight was a good idea. I'm keen to learn the opinions of other
Mac users.

Thanks in advance,

Clinton