Hi Andrew,

On 13 September 2010 14:42, Andrew McColl <ski...@ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au> wrote:
> Im looking for an iPhone barcode scanning app.  With the ability to access
> Australian retail barcodes of the supermarket variety. I basically just want
> something that will allow me to generate a shopping list from the barcodes
> of the empty packaging Im throwing out.

I've been wondering about this too. Unfortunately, I don't think there
is a public registry of individual product codes, at least not for
Australian and New Zealand brands. I don't think Google owns
Woolworths yet. Maybe there is a good app in the style of Shopary,
which allows you to catalogue your own items.

http://itunes.apple.com/au/app/shopary-shopping-diary-push/id343072667?mt=8

James