Hi Pat,

> On 12/09/2010, at 17:39 , Pat wrote:
> Someone told me recently that she had come across a PDF attached
> to an e-mail that she was not able to forward to someone else

I think Ray is probably right too. Some people don't know that they
have to "save" the attachment to their computer before they can attach
it to a new e-mail. I know one novice who spent all day assuming she
needed to find her e-mail attachments in Windows explorer to forward
them on. In Apple Mail, not only does it forward attachments, but you
can also drag-and-drop attachments from old e-mails into new ones.

The other issue is that her ISP might not allow large attachments to
be sent from her address...

James