iMac 24 inch, 2.4 GHz Core 2 Duo (was introduced Aug 2007)
2 GB RAM, 320 GB HD, Snow Leopard loaded on partitioned drive
8x SuperDrive, Apple extended Keyboard, Mighty Mouse
One owner; never had any hardware issues

Check out specs with Mactracker <http://mactracker.ca>
…or <http://www.appleserialnumberinfo.com/Desktop/index.php>
Serial Number: I'll email the number directly to likely buyer

Located in Sawyers Valley. Can arrange viewing for likely buyer.
Selling at $480 cash. I reckon that may be less than half the current value,
but I hate haggling and hassles. Plus, I need the desk space.

Vlad James
ink...@bigpond.com