I refer to order #73166 for Dragon Dictate for Mac 2.0 Upgrade plus wireless
headset.

You have charged me too much for the upgrade, but because your invoice does
not comply with Australian requirements and disclose the amount on which GST
is charged, I cannot work out how you got to the amount that you have
charged.

GST is 10% of the value of the product or service on which GST is payable.
According to your upgrade webpage, I should be charged $179 for the upgrade,
of which $16.27 is payable for GST.

According to invoice #73166 you have charged me as follows:
Ex tax price $162.73
Total (inc)     $179.01 (which is 162.73 x 110%)
Shipping:   $24.20
Credit card fee: $4.47
GST 10%: 18.88
Total: 207.88

Please send me an invoice which complies with Australian Taxation Office
requirements.

Regards,

Michael Hawkins.