Hi everyone

I trust all went well at the Futuresphere the other night? sorry I had to rush after opening it up.

I have an annoying window popping up every few seconds. It's a purple icon with Ethernet hole at centre.

'Internet Connect - Could not open the communication device.'

Any ideas what this means? I am on-line and everything works okay. So not sure what this is trying to connect to. Do I
trash the pref for this?

Any help welcome

Kind regards
Jon

Jon Davison
Photographer and Art Director
Eye in the Sky Productions / Magazine / Gallery.
Visual Communications to the Australian Defence, Aerospace and Marine Industries
Unit 5 / 78 Marine Terrace, Fremantle
Western Australia 6160
Ph: 08 9433 5541 / Mob: 0423 683 243
Email: j...@eyeinthesky.com.au