Hi WAMUGers
Happy 10 10 10 10 10
 Finally upgraded from 3G to iPhone 4.
Synced/restored it in iTunes to switch everything across.
All good except 2 problems:

I use Trailguru ap to record my walks and post the results to a website that collates them.
The ap still works fine on the new phone but when i "post" a walk i get an error saying "the full track was not received by Trailguru, please try again"
I have gone to Settings and "Test" it it says the account is connected ok, but still wont post.
Any ideas would be appreciated please.

Also having a problem with the Quota ap since switching phones.
It still looks up my ISP internet usage details now worries, but quits/crashes when I try to look up my mobile usage (Telstra) - it says "provider update required"
Again - any ideas would be appreciated please.

Regards
Blitto

Rod Blitvich  - Amy & Sam’s Dad

 0409 681 256

rb...@iinet.net.au

http://web.me.com/blitto

Black holes suck.

-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>