Hi Mac,

Not sure how you made it your default browser - but if you installed some
Adobe software then that could be where Opera came from!

I was surprised recently to double-click some document (don't remember what
it was) and find that Opera launched and opened it - I went looking for
Opera and tracked it down to part of my Photoshop Elements install.

In my case the path is:

/Applications/Adobe\ Bridge\ CS4/Adobe\ Bridge\
CS4.app/Contents/MacOS/Opera.app

Which means it sits INSIDE the Adobe Bridge CS4 application package.

If you want to see it select the Adobe Bridge CS4 application (the actual
application, not the folder Adobe puts it in) and right-click to select
"show package contents" then you will find it in the "MacOS" folder inside
the "Contents" folder.

Comes as a surprise, doesn't it!

Cheers

Neil