Hi Stuart,
The ipad can see the network, but will not connect (after putting the password in).

Jewels

On 21/10/2010, at 11:24 PM, Stuart Evans wrote:

I concur with Daniels sentiments. Go get a Netgear or Billion. I have sold a gazillion Netgear DG834 modem/routers in various models and haven't had one
back. Easy peasy to set up.
Belkins are usually good too.

By chance, is the issue you are having to do with "seeing" the wireless
network from the laptop/ipad/tower or is it problems with the security
password? That is you can see the network, but it won't connect.

Stuart