Hi Daniel,

Are you having iPhone emails disappearing since upgrading to ios 4?
I am. Very frustrating and very nearly some missed business....

I have a theory that they are all stuck in a pipe somewhere in Scandinavia
(or maybe Missouri?) and at some point soon, the pipe is going to burst and
the Internet is going to be flooded with backdated iPhone emails that will
slow the Internet to a crawl as mail servers everywhere try to handle the
deluge, and a mass hysteria overtakes Facebook users worldwide...

...or maybe....
... somewhere in Missoura...

"Ma! I think this here pipe dun gonna burst. Wadda'll Uh do Ma?"

"JUST STICK YOUR FINGER IN IT LEROY!!! I DON"T WANT THAT THING MESSING UP
ALL OVER MY FLOOR YOU HEAR!!! You know I says That there pipes the Devil's
work!......"

I definitely better go to bed... Night all!!!

Stuart Evans
T4 Technology

On 21/10/10 5:15 PM, "Daniel Kerr" <wa...@macwizardry.com.au> wrote:

> ---
> Daniel Kerr
> MacWizardry
>
> Phone: 0414 795 960
> Email: <daniel @ macwizardry . com . au>
> Web:   <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>
>

> **For everything Macintosh**

Stuart Evans
T4 Technology

ALBANY
Shop 6, 69 Lockyer Avenue, Albany, WA, 6330
E> stuart.ev...@t4.com.au

BUNBURY
Unit 2/14 Rose Street, Bunbury, WA, 6230

P PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE YOU PRINT THIS E-MAIL
_________________________

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: DISCLAIMER

confidential or legally privileged
information or both. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by
any mis-transmission. If you receive
this correspondence in error, please immediately delete it from your system
and notify the sender. You must
not disclose, copy or rely on any part of this correspondence if you are not
the intended recipient.

Any opinions expressed in this message are those of the individual sender,
except where the sender expressly,
and with authority, states them to be the opinions of T4 Technology.

Neither the sender nor T4 Technology warrants that any communication via the
Internet is free of errors, viruses,
interception or  interference. T4 Technology disclaims all liability and
responsibility for any direct or indirect loss
arising from this electronic mail and any attachments. Information is
distributed without warranties of any kind.