Severin,

You could be correct on that one it said something about that when I
re-downloaded the user-guide, I may have to re-setup the Airport again.

Brian

On 22/10/2010, at 3:52 PM, Severin Crisp wrote:

Brian, I think there is something in the setting up sequence of Airport Extreme
but I do not recall where.  I set this up though I am not currently using it.
Severin