Hi Lloyd

Quite a lot of past discussion on this subject. See WAMUG archives and search
Reunion. I'm not familiar with MacFamily, however I do use Reunion and can't
fault it. A product dedicated to the Mac platform, its maker Leister
Productions dropped Windows years ago. Support is terrific but you rarely need
it anyway.

Cheers, Steven