Hi everyone
This is not important, so don't go to any trouble to answer. It's just been
driving me up the wall to solve it!
I've been trying to copy a DVD cover to make a backup. Using VueScan I scan the
cover but when it prints it's smaller than the original???? I've tried all
sorts of settings without success.
The actual size of the cover give or take is 183mm x 273mm but comes out at
175mm x 262mm. The original size isn't a proper paper size that I can ascertain
so can't be set in any way.
I did try using Image Capture but the computer has ceased seeing my Epson
Perfection 610, it used to once but doesn't now.
I know by trial and error I could increase the size when printing which would
solve the actual problem of the cover, or it doesn't really matter if it's a
bit smaller, but that doesn't solve my curiosity.
If you have an answer or suggestion, I'd appreciate it.
Regards
Peter