Thank you Chris I added one of those setting but now I shall enable them all!

Brian

On 29/10/2010, at 7:33 PM, Christopher S wrote:

Hi Brian,

The WD ShareSpace supports afp as well as smb(CIFS), nfs and ftp - you
might have to enable it though. I'd also recommend updating its firmware
if you haven't already. This all might be unrelated though.

I've been using one for a while - it's not the fastest but it works.

Good luck,

Chris.