Hi All

I have decided to sell my old MacBook Pro 15"

Specifications:

2.16GHz Core Duo
2GB RAM
100GB HDD
256 VRAM
Superdrive

It has a clean install of Snow Leopard and I can install iLife '09 if required.
(does not include the Snow Leopard DVD or iLife'09 DVD)
The original documents, install discs (Tiger) and power supply are included.

I purchased the MacBook Pro in May 2006 from DigiLife along with AppleCare.
In March 2009 the logic board and DVD Superdrive were replaced under AppleCare
by MacWorx in Joondalup.

Everything is working perfectly, however the (original) battery is not holding
a full charge, it lasts about 2 hours.

The body casing, keyboard and screen are immaculate without any scratches that
I can find. There are no dead or bright pixels.
All ports work.
An STM sleeve is included.

As for price, I have used the websites:
http://www.mac2sell.net/
and
http://www.everymac.com/  which give guide prices of Au$830 and US$800-$1100
respectively.

I am asking around $790.

I've never sold any of my old tech gear before, so I hope I've included all the
required details!
If anyone is interested please email me.

Thanks
Jane