Thanks for the replies.

I am very pleased to report that I did nothing wrong. After checking with iinet who could see it all and my husband who could also see it all I tore my hair out for a while then went back to hubby's maca little while ago and hmmmm he has a later version of safari. Updated my safari and everything works fine.

again...thanks