Ok, understood thanks Ronni. I'll pass this on to Gerry.

Regards

Peter...

________________________________

From: wamug-ow...@wamug.org.au [mailto:wamug-ow...@wamug.org.au] On
Behalf Of Ronda Brown
Sent: Friday, 26 November 2010 2:52 PM
To: WAMUG Mailing List
Subject: Re: iPad OS4.2 upgrade issues

Actually Peter, Don't suggest my No.2 ... well, not this anyway

                Most people run applications and then press the home
button to quit them and run alternative applications, but this does not
fully quit the application.

                Instead, if you want to fully quit an application, press
and hold it until the icon jiggles, and then press the X and the full
application process will shut down.

I just checked this and with the iPad iOS4 if you press the X it will
delete the app!

Sorry...

Ronni