Glenn Nicholas wrote:
It isn't a free app Paul, there is a one off promotion underway that
means existing licence holders can give away a licence that normally
costs $40.

It is a very highly rated Mac application:
http://agilewebsolutions.com/products/1Password/testimonials

Reading the reviews is a good way to get a feel for what others think
about the security considerations. But in summary you'll find it rated
as very secure.

Glenn Nicholas
OM4 ::