Don't forget to come along tomorrow night to hear our special guest David
Johnson talk about the business of creating and publishing iPhone software.
This is quite a departure from our usual line of topics. All the tools you need
to get started are available to you for free, and are either readily
installable on your computer or downloadable from Apple's website, sos if you
are in any way curious about what is involved with getting started in this
fascinating branch of creativity on your Mac, please come along tomorrow night
and listen to what David has to say.

Also, a quick reminder that the annual WAMUG Barbecue will be held on Sunday,
12 December in the grounds of the old Heathcote Hospital. If you intend to come
along, please reply to the WAMUG list by 7th December at the latest so we can
get a reasonable idea of numbers.

FileMaker Pro Solutions Developer
Perth, Western Australia
Phone (618) 9332 6482    Mob 0403 064 948