Roni,
Thanks for email. I didn't have the problem before upgrading iOS4. At present
its intermittent. My email is deleted from the ISP server if I download to my
Mac. At present I delete the server side mail via web mail because I am in the
process of upgrading. So I am inclined to think that it may be a bug.????

John

Sent from my iPad