hi all

as in my previous emails on the ipad, i have mentioned that i will be using the
ipad for ereading :)

i was just wondering, if i get ebooks online on my macbook, would i be able to
'transfer' it onto my ipad (im using itunes to sync/transfer files - have
updated itunes to 10.1, ipad is 4.2.1 and os is 10.5.8).

im asking this as i know that when you get music off itunes store, you can only
have the song(s) on 3 machines and i dont want to buy the ebook(s) and find
that i cant 'transfer'.

any help on ebooks function would be greatly appreciated.

many thanks!!!!

regards
lynn