Hi! Kevin!   I GOTTEM 0411618793
Robert Miller-Eves
North Fremantle Leadlights
bobme...@highway1.com.au
Phone 0411618793
Website :- http://gallery.me.com/northfrem.leadlights

On 11/12/2010, at 9:40 AM, Kevin Lock wrote:

I have a few G3 iMacs I am a setting up for my ongoing giveaway project. They do not have sufficient RAM and all the suitable RAM I have, is at best 128. I am hoping that listers may have some PC100/PC133 sticks in a drawer no longer being used. 256 or better would help immensely.

Also, my OS 10.4 system disk has finally died. Perchance is there a 10.4 disk out there in WAMUG land which is no longer needed.

Any assistance gratefully accepted.

My project donates machines to needy people and none are sold.

Thanks

Kevin