Hello,

I have 5 Mac devices, two PC laptops and occasionally an Xbox, that are
connected via ethernet or wifi to my home network and to the internet through
Bigpond Cable.

I am trying to determine where the main data munchers are, or as least to
confirm my suspicions that it is the PC laptops with attached 17 and 21yo sons
playing Starcraft etc. !!

I've not been able to find any software that is effective at monitoring data
traffic to individual machines.

WebSpy SOHO looks like it might do the job, but is still in development and
doesn't work on OSX properly yet.

I would have thought routers would have logged this data, and an app could be
made to compile this, but apparently it's not that simple

Any tips welcome.

Ta

Tim

BTW, my neighbour solved this issue with a password change on the router, and
gifting his three children wireless sticks with one month of data on it. After
that, they paid for their own!