Hi Bill,

I recently down-graded from Office 2004 to Office 2011, and I'm pulling my
hair out in frustration. It is so cumbersome, so bureaucratic and help is
so unavailable.

I've ordered a book from bookdepositary.co.uk, the name of which escapes
me but it's the only one available to buy and it won't be published until
January.

Regards and Merry Christmas,

Michael Hawkins.