Looks a great idea.  I'll give it a go.  Thanks.

Back to fighting fit in 2011?

Stuart Breden
PO Box 132
Kalamunda WA 6926
Ph: (08) 9257 1577
Mbl: 0417 053 266

On 30/12/2010, at 5:40 PM, Ronda Brown wrote:

Hi Stuart,

An interesting app 'Word Lens Application' ;-)
Turn Your iPhone Into An Instant Translator
Word Lens Application:
<http://www.bitrebels.com/geek/turn-your-iphone-into-an-instant-translator/ >

/Quote:
The application allows you to translate a sign easily.
Just point your iPhone camera at the sign, and it gets translated into English.

This is a great application for travelers. I think the only drawback now is that it is still limited in the number of languages available for translation.

I hope the developers will update the app soon since it is a really handy tool to have. It also works as a portable dictionary.

There is no need to have internet access, you just need to download the app, and you are good to go.
/End Quote

A quick Google search for: translators for iphone
<http://www.google.com.au/search?q=translators+for+iphone&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari >

Sent from Ronni's iPad