Thanks guys for all of your suggestions. I don't always acknowledge responses
to my queries as I don't want to clutter bandwidth on this very useful and
helpful list, but I am very grateful for all the advice I've received over the
years (and I've been a Mac person for a very long time now).

:-)

Andrew