Hello Ronnie,

Confession time: because we only have Mac computers and ipods, we do not
have MobileMe and when I wen to it after reading your suggestion, seeing the
cost I decided to wait.  All the spring cleaning of the Mac Book and
following your instructions from other earlier threads re permissions
etc., seems to have worked, however, and we are crossing fingers.

Thanks to those who made suggestions.

Jennifer