As Ronni has mentioned Spectrum Data are quite good.
I've also used Elcotronics. Found them to be a bit dearer then some of the
others, but have had better results with their service.
They charge about $150 just to look at it then advise what it will cost.
The last data recovery I got done for a client cost about $900+
Their details are here:-
<http://www.elcotronics.com.au/>

Worth a go, but yes, you'll spend a bit of money to do it.

I won't add to Ronni's comments about Backups,... :o)

Kind regards
Daniel

Sent from my iPhone

---