The number of computers impacted by the problem is relatively limited since the
processors were introduced during the Consumer Electronics Show in early
January. According to Intel, “The only systems sold to an end customer
potentially impacted are Second Generation Core i5 and Core i7 quad core based
systems.”

The problem will, however, potentially delay products that are already in
development.

Apple is on the list of companies that might have to delay new products while
Intel ramps up production of fixed chips. If the company was planning on
releasing new laptop models early this year, as some rumours claim, those
launches could be delayed by a few weeks.

17" MacBook Pro  Intel Core i7
2.66GHz / 8GB / 1067 MHz DDR3 / 500GB Serial ATA Drive @ 7200rpm

OS X 10.6.6 Snow Leopard
Windows 7 Ultimate (under sufferance)