Hi all,

Sadly my partner has had her iPhone stolen in transit to the US.  She was in
Auckland for a couple of hours and had her phone and wallet stolen, and the
airline lost her baggage(!).

As she was also travelling with a toddler who had just done a Perth - Auckland
flight and some security guards who didn't seem interested in helping her out,
she wasn't able to report it to the police while she was still in Auckland.

The phone's passcode protection was active at the time and we've already
blocked the telephone account and removed my credit card data from iTunes.  Is
there anything else I should be doing?

It's not likely we'll see the phone again, but should we be concerned about the
data on the phone?  How hard is it to break through the passcode protection?

Cheers!

Callum Prior