As Susan has pointed out, the other 2 are local pickup or overeast only.
Also, don't be surprised for them to go higher as it gets closer to the end
of the auction.
The last few completed 24" models of similar specs sold for $800-$1000 in
the last week approximately.
You also then have to factor in the fright cost, which generally won't
include insurance. If something breaks along the way,..it's at your expense.
(You have to argue out with the seller or shipping company about it, and it
can get quite messy). Insurance can quite easily factor in another $100+
I notice they list $10  insurance. $50 freight and $10 insurance seems all a
little cheap to get it over here to WA from there, based on prices I've seen
previously. Plus he lists it doesn't have the original box.

Without an original box, I'd be a bit cautious shipping those things.

Just my 2cents worth.

Kind Regards
Daniel
---