Hi Susan,

I've been through Aus pricing with him, so he is aware. As he is travelling
through HK & Shanghai he can be on the lookout for iPads that are priced
better than in Aus (possibly duty free options as well).

*If* he sees an iPad that costs less (and doesn't seem to be a fake), if he
buys it and brings it back to Australia, will he be able to use it here
normally?

Glenn Nicholas
OM4 ::