The SSD drives in the Optical drive port and the main 750GB (7200rpm is
better though) work well. Done a few for a clients and they whizz along!
(Fairly easy to install too,..even for me,..lol)

March 2 they think is the next event I see on the rumour sites,..iPad 2
probably (possibly?)
And yes,..Lion just to top it all off! Or is that scare away all the other
"beasts",....
Windows 8? Should we take bets on 2012,..or 2013,..? ;O)
10.0 was the best Stuart! I think you must have missed all the fun!!
Lol,...ok,..I jest.

Developer WWDC isn't that far away really,..so yeh,..should see some more
for Lion then I would think. But like you say,..sounds like some cool new
features (heaps by the read perhaps),..so nice new hardware and super fast
ThunderBolt to run everything through!! :o)

Should be another interesting Apple year. Time to buy some more Apple shares
now? (Hmmm maybe I should have bought some  before,..lol. Does 1 share
count?)

And not enough Red Bulls or Coffee Stuart,..I can tell from your email :oP
hehehe :o)

Kind Regards
Daniel

<http://www.tuaw.com/2011/02/24/the-apple-store-is-down-new-macbook-pros-inbo>>

>>> nd/>
>>>

>>> Sent from Ronni's iPad

>> ---
>> Daniel Kerr
>> MacWizardry
>>
>> Phone: 0414 795 960
>> Email: <daniel @ macwizardry . com . au>
>> Web:   <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>
>>

>> **For everything Macintosh**

> Stuart Evans
> T4 Technology
>

> ALBANY
> Shop 6, 69 Lockyer Avenue, Albany, WA, 6330
> E> stuart.ev...@t4.com.au
>
> BUNBURY
> Unit 2/14 Rose Street, Bunbury, WA, 6230
>
> P PLEASE CONSIDER THE ENVIRONMENT BEFORE YOU PRINT THIS E-MAIL
> _________________________
>
> IMPORTANT INFORMATION: DISCLAIMER
>
> This correspondence is for the named person's use only. It may contain
> confidential or legally privileged
> information or both. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by
> any mis-transmission. If you receive
> this correspondence in error, please immediately delete it from your system
> and notify the sender. You must
> not disclose, copy or rely on any part of this correspondence if you are not
> the intended recipient.
>
> Any opinions expressed in this message are those of the individual sender,
> except where the sender expressly,
> and with authority, states them to be the opinions of T4 Technology.
>
> Neither the sender nor T4 Technology warrants that any communication via the
> Internet is free of errors, viruses,
> interception or  interference. T4 Technology disclaims all liability and
> responsibility for any direct or indirect loss
> arising from this electronic mail and any attachments. Information is
> distributed without warranties of any kind.

---