I'd like to follow on from this if i may

Using a DLink 502T to connect to an airport express station, with another
station acting as a range extender

The DLink is setup to PPPoE and handles that side of things, and the AES is
connected to it via ethernet
the AES is setup to 'share an IP address' and create a wireless network

There are 3 computers that use the wireless network

Would it be better to let the AES handle the PPPoE while the modem is bridged?
or set the AES to bridged mode while creating a wireless network?
or just leave it as it is?

We are experiencing intermittent dropout issues which are resolved by
restarting the AES's
(intermittent as in 3-4 times a day but sometimes only say 3 times a week)

On 25/02/2011, at 4:19 PM, Ronda Brown wrote:

> Hi John,
>
> Has the slow to connect to the Internet first thing in the morning problem
> been corrected by changing the iConnectAccess to ‘Bridge Mode’?
>
> Cheers,
> Ronni

Ashley Mulder
BSc (Forensic and Analytical Chemistry) | (Forensic Science Hons.)
PhD (Chemistry)
Department of Chemistry
Curtin University
ashley.mul...@student.curtin.edu.au