Good morning all,

I have a few photos on my iPhone (on Camera Roll) which I would like to
transfer/sync onto my Mac with iPhotos.

I plugged in my device and was taken to iTunes with various questions being
asked, but could not find any easy steps to follow to transfer these photos.
There was a question which would allow me to transfer from iPhotos to iPhone.

No-one I have spoken to has actually done this - I am sure that someone in the
WAMUG group has successfully carried out this step though.   I am hoping for a
reply from one of our experts so I also will be able to learn this step.

Thanking you in anticipation,

Peta