Sorry
I may have renamed the Blog which may change the URL

http://web.me.com/blitto/Rods_BECB_Blog/BECBlog/BECBlog.html

I have 4 pages up now and am still adding.
It's primarily Education focussed rather than Technology but stuff WAMUGers may be interested in includes:

ipad2
printing is becoming obsolete
apple has 40% of music sales with itunes store and claims a second revolution is about to happen - The Publishing Industry will soon be revolutionised by the iBooks store
The ipad took only 9 months to reach 15 million users!
•    Ipad is not technology its about Content.
•    The teacher need NOT be the smartest person in the class
•    ePub – the open eBook standard
•    We should be teaching kids to write aps

cheers
Blitto

-- The WA Macintosh User Group Mailing List --
Archives - <http://www.wamug.org.au/mailinglist/archives.shtml>