Hi Alan,

Extract from a previous email from myself to WAMUG:
O2M is for transferring from Windows Outlook Mail & Address Book and converting
to Apple Mail (or Entourage) & Address Book format.

O2M  ---  'Outlook2Mac'
http://www.littlemachines.com/

O2M is fastest solution to move your Outlook email, contacts, and calendar
appointments from your PC to your Macintosh computer!

Just fire up O2M on your Windows PC, pick the Outlook folders you want to
export, choose the filtering options you want to use, and click Start — O2M
does the rest, automatically exporting your Outlook data into portable files
you can import directly into your Apple Mail, Address Book, iCal, Microsoft
Entourage, or other Macintosh-compatible programs.

Back up all of your PC's email and email attachments to your Apple! Copy your
Outlook contacts from work to home and vice-versa! Migrate all of your calendar
appointments from your old PC to your new Mac! The possibilities are endless!

17" MacBook Pro  Intel Core i7
2.66GHz / 8GB / 1067 MHz DDR3 / 500GB Serial ATA Drive @ 7200rpm

OS X 10.6.6 Snow Leopard
Windows 7 Ultimate (under sufferance)