Now all we need is a PC version of Bento.
I maintain a database for a not-for-profit organisation. The secretary is on a PC and I have installed AW6.2 on his machine. The updated file from my Mac is sent to him and he drops it on his machine and opens it with no trouble. So simple. If I move to Lion I will need to keep a family - at least two generations - of Macs to maintain access to all files.
Merv