Hi all WAMUGgers

ComicLife 2 has been released and looks great:
http://plasq.com/products/comiclife2/

It cost me $10.71 to upgrade my single licence from CL1 Education. There are
site licence options too.

New features include (from the above link):
    *   Introduces full template support.
      Meaning you get a great head start on your projects!
    * Advanced balloon control.
      Raises your comics to the next level
    * Advanced text flow
      for precision layout
    * Predefined and freeform shapes
      for more creative expression
    * Integrated Facebook uploader for sharing with the world
    * Enhanced user interface that preserves ease of use
      while providing quick access to more advanced features
    * More comic fonts and panel layouts are included
      for more customization and fun
    * Improved page numbering system
      for easy placement and defining starting number
Comic Life is used around the world for both recreational and educational
purposes. With Comic Life 2, our users can take their creative ideas to the
next level.
Easy to Learn
People need only a short time to learn the basics of Comic Life. It's easy to
add images from digital cameras, computer web-cameras, clip art from CD's and
the web, stills from QuickTime movies, scanned photos and drawings -- just
about any on-screen image can be used in Comic Life.

Have fun

Reg